Nelsa Walker MAR
Ten years ago Nelsa was introduced to Andree Peel, an elderly French lady whom after surviving the concentration camps of Second World War against all odds, devoted the rest of her life helping people overcome their physical pains and ailments.
Being present during some of her treatments and sensing her devotion and commitment to her healing powers certainly influenced Nelsa's wish to help others in whatever field she could apply herself. She became slowly drawn towards Complementary and Alternative Medicine. It was in 2008 that she had the opportunity to focus on this and start her journey as a Holistic Therapist.
Education & Qualifications
- Biomedicine Studies, Anatomy and Physiology
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage
- ABC Diploma in Reflexology
- Certificate in Aromatherapy
- Certificate in Nutrition for Everyday Living
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Therapies
- Certified Emergency First Aider
Full member of the following professional associations
- Association of Reflexologists, ( AoR ), MAR
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, CNHC, NHS registered
- Alan Boswell Group, AoR fully insured